TopShop News | April 2013
$100 GRANITE Vanity Tops
That's right! Quality
31" and 37"
vanity tops with a precut sink hole are on sale for the super low price of $100 each with a variety of colors to choose from!
(*price does not include sales tax, measure, installation, or delivery)
Come and see us today and take advantage of this amazing offer while supplies lasts through April 30, 2013!
Easy Green: 23 Ways to Reduce Waste at Home
by Laura Gaskill | Houzz Contributor
We all know that growing landfill mass and, sadly, even trash floating out at sea are real issues, but it can be hard to know where to start if you want to make a difference. Thankfully, it's actually quite easy to cut way down on your household trash by making tiny changes in your shopping habits and daily routines. If you would like to reduce the amount of trash your household creates but are not quite sure how to do it, these 23 tips can help. They are all easy to implement and can add up to a reduction in waste that makes a difference.
Living Room and Entertaining
1. Switch to digital downloads of movies and music if you haven't yet.
2. Ask for and give consumable or homemade gifts. Think event tickets, dinner reservations and edible treats.
3. Stop junk mail and paper bills, and cancel subscriptions that you don't read.
Bedroom and Wardrobe
4. Be picky. By choosing to buy only what you love and know you will wear, you can slim your wardrobe and love it more.
5. Shop vintage.
6. Bring cloth shopping bags of your own... even to the mall.
7. Mend and tailor instead of toss. Take a cue from our grandparent's generation and work with what you have.
8. Buy soap in bulk and decant it into reusable containers.
9. Keep lots of cloth towels on hand instead of paper.
10. As long as it is relatively clean, you can reuse aluminum foil several times.
11. Give old clothes and linens a second life - cut them up and reuse them as cleaning rags.
12. Shop farmer's markets, produce stands and natural food markets - you will find the freshest and most local food that's minimally packaged.
13. Avoid buying single-serving packages. Pick the larger containers instead.
14. Keep plenty of reusable bags around. If you have trouble remembering to bring bags, try keeping stashes of them in your car, by the front door, in your office and anywhere else they might come in handy.
15. Use real dishes and cloth napkins every day.
16. Try an alternative to plastic wrap. Place a plate on top of a bowl to store leftovers in the fridge or purchase reusable dish covers.
17. Our pets don't ask for much, but that doesn't stop us from wanting to buy them all sorts of things. Keep things simple and stick with a few favorite toys and accessories.
18. Buy your most frequently used pet supplies in bulk to cut down packaging.
19. Simplify your beauty routine - fewer products means less waste.
20. Use microfiber cloths instead of paper towels for cleaning.
21. Buy the biggest packages of toilet paper you can find to reduce packaging.
22. Make friends with your public library. If you haven't explored your local library lately, consider giving it another look and borrow a book, movie or music CD instead of buying.
23. Rethink leisure time. Relax in your backyard, cook dinner for friends, walk in nature, go for a bike ride, have a picnic or read a book - from the library!
You are reading an article originally posted onhouzz.com.
Fast. Smart. Simple.
Quick credit decisions
Simple and fast application process
Low minimum monthly payments
for complete program details and to apply today!
Attractive. Economical. Simple.
features a clean, modern style with a traditional overlay door and a flat center panel design providing a straightforward choice that creates exceptional looks. All at a price point that makes this collection practical and extremely simple.
How are we doing?
We value feedback from our customers and strive to always provide the best in quality products and service; it's important to us to know how we are doing.
Did we exceed your expectations?
Is there something we could be doing better?
Let us know by clicking on any of the links below and write a review on your experience(s) with